Saturday 26 January 2013

We Love Button Jewellery*.....

Today's post is going to be another jewellery review! I was recently given the opportunity to review some jewellery pieces from We Love Button Jewellery.

De'Onne handmakes all her jewellery after a trip to Portobello Market in London. She says:


"In one of the little shops I found and fell in love with a pair of button earrings but couldn't decide on which colour to buy. In the end I was really good and bought one pair and left the shop. The next day I wore my new earrings and instantly regretted not buying a few more pairs so planned to go back to London asap to buy more pairs.. 7 days later and still showing no signs of actually getting to London, I decided to do some research so that I could make my own pairs and the rest as they say is history..."

Anyway, the three lovely things I was sent were:



All of the jewellery came in cellophane packets, which I think looks really professional. The earrings came in a hot pink organza, bubble wrapped bag - ensuring the earrings didn't get damaged during shipping! All of the items were put in a pink polka dot, paper bag which also adds to the overall professional look!

Originally, I was going to show you pictures of me wearing all the items with different outfits. But I thought this post would be too long. So, instead I'm going to post a series of outfit posts with the jewellery over the next few weeks, so look out for those!

Anyway, I absolutely love everything she sent me, and definitely recommend her shop to anyone! The jewellery is really well priced and feels really good quality! I definitely think De'Onne needs more recognition for her beautiful jewellery....


Follow her on Twitter - https://twitter.com/welovebuttons

1 comment :

  1. Bish Bosh Becca has been providing excellent customer service for a number of years now. That is the reasons probably why Bish Bosh Becca has been one of the leading online stores. They offer a huge variety of Crystal Earrings Wedding Collection and Unique Jewelry not only at affordable prices but also they are just a click away.

    ReplyDelete